Carrie Hastings has been a licensed registered nurse for over 17 years in the State of Florida. She graduated from the University of Florida and has worked as a RN at Shands Hospital, St. Luke’s Hospital and the Mayo Clinic.
Carrie is the Legal Nurse Consultant for our firm using her nursing background to create medical treatment summaries and insurance demands. Carrie’s clinical experience and knowledge of medical terminology, patient injuries, and plan of care insures that our clients treatment is persuasively presented to adjusters before a lawsuit is filed and when we go to trial. She is our in house medical record review nurse and works in conjunction with our paralegal and case manager to insure all clients get the justice they deserve.
In addition to being a part of the the Law Offices of Brett Hastings team, Carrie is Brett’s wife. Out of the offices she enjoys the fun ride of raising their 3 boys. She also loves stand up paddle boarding, power yoga, is a registered yoga teacher and a Yoga Therapist.
Quick Facts About Carrie Hastings:
- University of Florida, Bachelor of Science in Nursing, 1998
- Registered Nurse, State of Florida
- Legal Nurse Consultant (7yrs) years creating hundreds of medical treatment summaries and insurance demands
- Clinical Nursing history includes:
- Mayo Clinic (5yrs)- Pre-Op, PACU and Post-Op Surgical Nursing
- St. Luke’s Hospital (2yrs)- Labor & Delivery Nurse at The Family Birth Place
- Shands Hospital Gainesville- (2yrs)- Obstetric and Neonatal Nurse